"When you love someone:
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times."
- FRS. (via sugarhowyou-getsofly)
(Source: lilith-not-eve, via dddestroyed)
Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
(Source: , via tigerlill-y)